我爱打鼓!!

Friday, June 29, 2012

New Beginning

          Its been a long time i didnt update my blog here. Hehe. My friend too, especially is my best friend, Patrick Goh; everytime when i online to my blogspot, SURE i will pay a visit to his blog. The main point for me to go to his site is to know how bout him now, how bout him with his gf now and all the kepoh things.
          Ok, dont talk too much nonsensce thing. I would like to announce here that, I"m going to be the China MINI Parts Manager soon. HEHE! What a excited news for me! All my causin in China here have to work for at lease 3-5 years only got the chance to be the manager no either in which department. But i think that i got a big different. I just reach to China and work only 1.5 years until July only 2 years. But now I already got the chance to upgrade myeslf to be the MINI parts manager, congratazz to me at everything, hope that i"ll be fine and everything smoothly for my future. I will done my best for my big uncle, Mr.John Lim at everything , all the chance that he provide to me, I" so proud that i got this uncle. I promise, i will try my best wont let him dissappointed on me!
          Now one things for me to worried is my best brother, Ng Ling Wei. Dont know how he feel now. Long time didnt saw him already. Few days ago in the morning, he suddenly phone to me from Malaysia. One bad news for me , that is his father had Passed away! What a bad news for me early in the morning! When he told me that news, suddenly got one feel that another one people that treat me like a son has gone again. which means, I lost another people who treat me good! Dont know why ,everyone that treat me good will passed awaya one by one continuously. So sad.....Why GOD do like that to them??? All the criminal GOd dont want go to settle them , But come to take go all the good guys in this world???? Are you crazy!!! Haiz... Maybe this is what they say all the time, Life is like that. we dont know what will happen to us for the next minutes. This world is too dangerous! Really!! All the bad thing, bad luck came to me all together. Feels like cant accept them. BUt, what ca  i do? what can i do for him? what can i do for this world? what can i do for myself and my family?? OOPS! Im wrong, for my brother, because i dont have family! What means is the FAMILY for me?? I didnt understand at all!
          And the last things i wanna announce at here is : I get to know a girl which I love her very much and now she also is my girlfriend now, Tina Liang, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your promotion!!! It's too bad can't celebrate with you.

    People passed away doesn't meant that he/she is gone forever. Somehow, apart of him/her still alive in our memories. He/She lives with us until we leave this world...

    We can't predict the future, we don't know what will happen next... So, be thankful for what you have and spend some quality time with your beloved...

    Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete